RACQ Approved Mechanic

Redline EFI are a RACQ Certified Mechanic in Burleigh Heads

Get a complete RACQ mechanical check at the best price

Only 52% of Queenslanders service their cars at six or 12 month intervals according to RACQ figures. So what happens to the remaining 48% who don’t service their car regularly? Watch the video below to take a look at what can happen if you don’t service your car regularly. If you live in Burleigh Heads, Burleigh Waters, Gold Coast or any other surrounding areas or Queensland, make sure you get in touch with RACQ certified mechanic Redline EFI and keep your vehicle out of the car graveyard.

 

Redline EFI
22 Taree Street Burleigh HeadsQL4220 Australia 
 • 07 5593 5858

Print

GOLD_CLASS_VOUCHER-130x130

Free with any Major Service

awn warranty

Redline EFI approved Repairer

seniors card

lombardcc

Sitemap